No matter how weak or strong the housing market is, renting out your home and becoming a landlord can be a smart financial decision. Even if rent payments don’t match your mortgage payments, the tax benefits and long-term wealth creation of owning rental property can be profitable and trump selling your home. And with Renters Warehouse, renting out your property has never been easier. Here are 8 reasons why renting your house is better selling.
In fact, renting out your home gains you automatic entry into the Rent Estate Club. Rent Estate is “real estate for the rest of us”: the process of owning and renting one or more income properties for long-term cash-flow, equity and tax benefits. Learn more about it here.
Read on to find out if renting your home is right for you, or download our FREE “Rent vs. Sell” handbook below.
How Do I Know if Leasing My House is Right for Me?
It starts with looking at these six key benefits of leasing and property management:
- Rental demand and profits for residential properties are increasing.
- Landlords enjoy long-term equity and profit resulting from owning real estate.
- Owning and cash-flowing on rental property can be a great way to reduce your personal taxes*.
- Renting can help you avoid potential losses from selling in a weak market.
- Rental property cash flow is virtually recession-proof, helping protect you against inflation.
- Real estate investment forces you to have a solid retirement plan over time.
Should you rent or sell your home?
If you want to know more about the benefits of renting out your home instead of selling it —including simple calculations to help you crunch the numbers unique to yoursituation--download a FREE copy of our “Rent vs. Sell” handbook. Or watch our “Hold That Property Webinar” that explains the benefits of renting your property.